Celteclectic - Our Celtic Folk/Rock group
Glenn's Solo website
- Glenn has released a solo album, "Food for Thought" and he has a new website. Check it out!
Jean Hewson and Christina Smith
- Les' sister Christina and her friend Jean are on a two woman mission to preserve traditional Newfoundland folk music, including the fiddle music of Emile Benoit and Rufus Ginchard.
Bradley Museum, Mississauga
- we've lost track of how many times we've played at this charming 19th century museum in southern Mississauga.
Canterbury Folk Festival, Ingersoll
- a well run free festival in Ingersoll, which we had the pleasure of playing 4 times.
Where can I buy Brown Ale CDs?
Music in the Wood
- named after a Tanglefoot song, this is a charming acoustic music store in Rockwood, Ontario, a little east of Guelph. They carry lots of folk music instruments, accessories, artwork, jewelry and CDs, and will also do set-up work on your instruments. Our two most recent CDs are there.
- located in the Kingspoint Plaza in Brampton, this is a great gift store that sells many products including incense, dreamcatchers, candles, new age and wicca products, native art jewelry, and of course music. You can find all four of our CDs there.
Fred's Record Store
- arguably Canada's finest record store is located at 198 Duckworth St., St. John's, Newfoundland. This has the most impressive Newfoundland and Traditional Irish Collection I have ever seen, with very knowledgeable staff as well. You'll find Eponymous there.
- located in the heart of downtown Saint John (New Brunswick) at 124 Germain Street, this is a real cool indie store that also has lots of great used records and CDs, and a good selection of local CDs. Come get your dulse fix at Slocum and Ferris in the City Market, then head over to buy a copy of Eponymous!
- for everything about Canadian Folk music, including websites for clubs, festivals, and artists.
Folk Music Ontario
- collectively representing the heart and soul of Ontario Folk music.
Celtic Music Base
- a comprehensive listing of Celtic artists worldwide.
Live at Jives
- Folk Music Event Listings for venues north of the big smoke.
Jeremiah's Folk Calendar
- Folk Music Event Listings for venues west of the big smoke.
Grand River Folk Community
- Folk Music Event Listings of places along the Grand River
Brampton Folk Club
- a non-profit community organization dedicating to promoting folk music in Brampton, co-founded and managed by Glenn (with lots of help!).
Chris Langan Weekend, Toronto
- an annual workshop that Les attends every January, that brings in excellent instructors on all types of Celtic instruments.